إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-18-2013, 01:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Seems,
I am growing a bit tired of getting into it with support about a Variety of issues...

I do not like the way some responses have been made to me, I clearly disagree with paying over 1000 dollars this yr to simply to
Buy VB5 which is not working with the mobile add on and then to pay 49 dollars a month for the yr.
When clearly we will be lost since there are so many problems in VB5...
You will have to stay in with support to fix the issues...

or it will be disastrous...

I had made a post in the Pre sales section and it has been deleted since I voiced my thoughts about this problem...

I am wasting my time and others and filling this site with useless information from the standpoint of support and other members...

So in Respecting the Members here I will not reply to any post anymore, or reply to any contact from anyone here at all...

If the Support position changes maybe one day in the future I will come back to life in here.
With this I mean the overall Site Support for the Creation and development of the software...
Not the support staff directly...except ONE...

I wish everyone the best, but feel as though I will get banned, if I continue to give my opinions and show my thoughts...
I would rather since I have paid as a customer and have been with V Bulletin since 2001 to remain quiet and simply read get the updates and upgrades as I see fit...and keep it at that.

I did try to help a few folks a bit, when support was lacking and I will not do that either...

I wish to all a great day and the best for the future ...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Can you post html on this site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-15-2010 03:00 AM
vBullein 4 Calander users, could you post links to your site to view your calenders محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-18-2010 08:30 AM
Do post on the social groups count toward your site post stats? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-06-2010 07:20 AM
Forum upgraded on live site 4.0.2, post control bar issue محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-24-2010 12:10 AM
vB4 remove post icons from entire site? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-30-2010 06:40 PM

الساعة الآن 07:41 PM