إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

So I've just installed the latest VB5 beta 28. I'm having issues as I have installed it a few different times all with the same errors. I'm using PHP 5.4.11 and Mysql 5.5.28. I have tried to install it on the public_html and under a /forums folder off of that directory. The install goes without any issues after the file permissions are set below 775. I set them all to 755(not sure how low I can go for security reasons). Anyways after the install the only page that shows up is the first page. It loads, but everything else I click on gives me a 404 page not found error. I have tested mod_rewrite and it's working correctly. I don't claim to be an expert here, but I don't know what else to try.

My address is: http://siteground210.com/~theonet0/forums

If you need more info to help point me in the right direction please let me know.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

-Luke

- - - Updated - - -

A bit more info, when running firebug and loading the main page this is the top error:

Cache optionsfooter...0b28.js (line 20)

Options required: crontab,bbtitle,markinglimit,maxpolloptions,tagmax len,tagminlen,tagforcelower,postminchars ,commentmincharsfooter...0b28.js (line 20)

Options being cached: crontab,bbtitle,markinglimit,maxpolloptions,tagmax len,tagminlen,tagforcelower,postminchars ,commentmincharsfooter...0b28.js (line 20)

vBulletin.loadingIndicator.show Counter: 1 Source: ajaxStartfooter...0b28.js (line 20)

POST http://siteground210.com/~theonet0/f...ns/fetchValues 404 Not Found [IMG]chrome://firebug/content/blank.gif[/IMG] 42ms jquery.min.js (line 4)
HeadersPostResponseHTMLCookies

body{background-color:#f4f9fa} .centered{text-align:center} .container{border:1px solid #e2e2e2;width:750px;margin:50px auto} .header{height:100px;background-color:#fff;padding-top:50px;background:url(/error_page.gif) top repeat-x} .header h1{font: bold 150% Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#5278af;margin:0;padding:0} .header h2{font: bold 80% Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; color:#5278af;margin:0;padding:0} .line{height:15px;background-color:#eef6f7} .error-container{background-color:#fff;font:normal 80% Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif;color:#000;text-align:justify;padding:30px} .error-container li{padding-bottom:10px} 404 - Not Found 404 - Not Found

The page you are trying to access does not exist.
If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster.

If you are the webmaster of this site make sure that:

• You have uploaded correctly your files to the public_html directory which is the web-root of your account;
  • You have not misspelled the URL. Bear in mind that letters are case sensitive and no white spaces are recommended;
  • In case you have applied SEO - SEF URL rewriting rules, make sure you have re-named the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. If there is already a non-empty .htaccess file read it and make sure the necessary rules are un-commented.

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://siteground210.com/~theonet0/forums/auth/login-form?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsiteground210.com%2F%7Etheon et0%2Fforums%2F"
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Fresh install - several issues محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-31-2012 04:30 AM
Forum home page not show after install fresh vbulletin 4.0.5 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-01-2010 02:40 PM
Forum Fresh Install with Fatal Errors محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-18-2010 03:00 AM
Forum Fresh Install = Few Errors محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-11-2010 01:30 AM
fresh install محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-16-2009 02:40 PM

الساعة الآن 04:31 PM