إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم سقوط سن واحد سفلي في اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم منزل جديد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المحكمة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-06-2013, 01:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've been working on an import of a VB 4.1.12 forum into another VB 4.1.12 forum. The import completes without any obvious errors but upon inspection it's obvious that the import is failing badly.

First, some background. The Forum that is running the import has been used to import a PHPBB forum to VB approx 4 or more years ago.

When starting the import, I am clicking on the "Remove Import Ids" to clean the database and prepare it for the new import.

After running the import routines, without any errors, I find all of the forum, threads, posts and members. But the posts are being misimported to the wrong users and threads.

If you go to an imported member's profile you'll see the correct number of posts listed for them, but when you search for their posts you find them either empty or located under some other thread by some other member. Usually, whatever the title of the thread was from the imported member, shows up on a post in somebody elses thread. If you try to search for imported threads you'll find them but inside some other member's thread.

What I'd guess is happening, is that the new imported user IDs are getting messed up with existing or previously imported member IDs.

I posted on this this past weekend, when I knew less about what was happening. I didn't get any help on the issue or any responses to my follow-ups. So, I thought I'd start over and give this a more complete description of the problem and see if I can get some help.

PS. I tried going into the database and manually removing all the importID tables and this worked great, but it also made 3400 older members disappear.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ImpEx doesn't import my settings or anything correctly? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 05:21 AM
ImpEx doesn't import my settings or anything correctly? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 05:01 AM
ImpEx doesn't import my settings or anything correctly? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 04:10 AM
ImpEx doesn't import my settings or anything correctly? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 03:30 AM
ImpEx doesn't import my settings or anything correctly? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 01:20 AM

الساعة الآن 05:38 AM