إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-20-2009, 11:14 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I never bothered to join these forums but as of today I renewed my license and am pretty sure I upgraded for tech support. I tried to at least and my money went through.

My site was recently hacked by the "Hacksaw" or whatever they call themselves and it was down for a few days. Which is the reason for my upgrade. My first problem is my address...

www.pelagicnavigator.com takes you to my index rather than my site. It is the address i advertise with so this is most unfortunate. My site is still running but you need this http://www.pelagicnavigator.com/vbdev/index.php to find it. I have no idea how to fix this. My site is relatively small...just a small group of us that use it to pass the time and share fishing info. I'd like to see more but right now that won't happen.

Also I have changes I need to make. I need tech support to do this. Is that available with VB?

Thank you for your input
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Can't get email notifications to my website address محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-25-2010 10:10 PM
How to change the email title/address sent for "Verify Email address in Registration" محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-13-2009 09:30 PM
Address to my website محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-20-2009 11:50 PM
Address to my website محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-20-2009 11:40 PM
Address to my website محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-20-2009 11:37 PM

الساعة الآن 07:50 AM