إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم منزل جديد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المحكمة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: البريعصي في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: منتجات ams على ويلنس سوق: تجربة تسوق فريدة تضمن لك الجودة والتنوع (آخر رد :نادية معلم)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-15-2013, 07:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Overnight, my host updated my PHP from 5.3.18 to 5.3.20. At the same time, they removed some modules/extensions that were believed to be causing intermittent crashes related to segmentation faults. The suspect extension was ioncube, but some pdo and sqlite modules were also removed as they had been automatically added at a previous update about the time when the intermittent crashes began.

Since the update last night, I've had various issues such as members being blocked due to login quota failures. I disabled all plugins to make sure it wasn't one of my security plugins gone haywire. I had support truncate the strikes table and was able to login and disable the strikes feature temporarily.

I noted that in the active user list, every visitor is reported as having the server's own IP address. This is clearly the cause of the login issues, but I don't know what is causing the IP issue in the first place.

I'm on a dedicated server at FutureHosting that had been optimized by a consultant (a very reputable one). In searching similar reports, some others with the same issue identified some type of proxy like cloudflare as the cause, but I do not believe my server has anything like that unless it was automatically added in the overnight PHP update.

I am running APC and cpanel varnish cache, though they had not been an issue prior to last night's maintenance.

Any idea what may be causing this?

One other thing that may or may not be related. When I got into the adminCP to disable the strikes setting, as I clicked Save, this error appeared breifly:

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_options.php on line 743

The setting was saved, but anything I click save on settings I see this. I don't recall seeing it before, but I can't say if it started overnight or prior to that.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
vB 3.7.Visitor Messages : do they take too much server resoruces? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-06-2010 01:40 PM
Forum internal server error since update to 4.0.2 PL4 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-27-2010 03:30 PM
Should we update/change our dedicated server? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-25-2009 10:20 PM
I get the error : Internal Server Error in the find Users/Search IP Addresses/ محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-06-2009 05:00 AM
Reported visitor message problem محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-26-2009 02:10 AM

الساعة الآن 03:17 AM