إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-24-2012, 07:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm using Twitterfeed to pull all my new threads, and post them on our Facebook page for further coverage. I know this has topic has been discussed before but I went though a full page of results and couldn't find my answer.

It used to pull the first couple sentences from the post, and whatever the first image was in the post as well. If the post didn't have an image it would use the default. Now all it does it pull the default picture, and the title, and uses the site description for EVERY post. Anyway to get it to go back to pulling the description from the post itself, and using images from the thread?

Also sometimes it just posts the bitly link and nothing. Examples below.

facebook.jpg

Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Facebook Connect button does not show up in internet explorer 8.0 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-24-2012 08:50 PM
Forum How do you make the picture from facebook show up on your fourm post thumbnail picture? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-19-2012 09:10 PM
Forum Facebook Connect Not Show Up after Install 4.0.3 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-09-2010 02:40 AM
Forum Groups show First Post instead of Most Recent Post محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-29-2010 09:40 PM
Using Twitterfeed to post into Facebook محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-14-2010 08:50 AM

الساعة الآن 06:02 AM