إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-12-2009, 02:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

In a newly created forum, drop-down lists like the Forum Jump Menu and the Moderation tools display properly in Internet Explorer but are not displaying properly in browsers such as Safari and Foxfire. See the notes below from moderators.

The forum is www.k9cushings.com/forum.

My changing various colors does not affect the display of them on their browsers and it is only these kinds of drop-down lists and tools that are having a problem. Everything else seems to display properly.

Moderator Comments:

Have you noticed any weirdness about the "Moderation" and "Forum Jump" boxes at the bottom of the page? Both Jen, Mary Ann & I have (J & me are Firefox (PC) users and Mary Ann uses Safari (Mac).

On the matter of the Forum Jump and Moderation boxes....I really haven't been using those features so had to check them out. I don't know if the box is supposed to remain empty when you click on a forum to jump to, but it does. I can click on Practice Forum One and it will take me there but it doesn't appear in the box. Also, the first six forums on the dark green background (i.e. UC Panel, PM, etc.) are not visible at all until I hold my mouse pointer over the area. The only thing available in the Moderation box is Delete Thread and again, it doesn't appear in the box after clicking on it, but does delete the thread. I'm using Firefox 3.0.10 on a PC.

Looks like you are seeing (or not seeing) the same thing as me. All the other options (apart form Delete Thread) are there but only show up if you hover your mouse over them.

Regarding the forum jump box, I have absolutely no trouble. Everything is listed as it should be, & I can move between the 2 practice forums, & mod forum without a problem. This is on Camino, have not checked out Safari, but I will try to do that later today. I will let you know.

This morning I realized that in addition to not being able to see what's in the Moderation and Forum Jump boxes at the bottom of the page, I also cannot see anything in the next page in the "destination thread" and "destination forum" box either.

I just took a look at Safari & I'm seeing the same thing. The "jump forum" window is blank until I click on it. The actual jump works fine, just can't see anything in the window.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Browers Problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-21-2009 07:30 AM
Browers Problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-21-2009 07:20 AM
Browers Problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-21-2009 07:00 AM
Browers Problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-21-2009 06:50 AM
Browers Problems محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-21-2009 06:40 AM

الساعة الآن 12:11 AM