إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-15-2012, 02:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I recently installed an addon called SEO Doctor to my Firefox browser which analyses any web pages I am viewing and presents a SEO score, it doesn't provide a massive amount of information but it does tend to pick up on obvious mistakes like multiple H1 tags, missing image alt tags, etc.

Having updated one of my forums I was keen to see whether vB4 was better in that respect than vB3, so imagine my surprise when I clicked on a thread to read only to see it was awarded 0% with the warning message that the page was not indexable because amongst other things, the meta robots tag was set to 'noindex'.

Now I was quite surprised with this result because every thread I viewed on my vB4 forum received the same warning message.

Not sure whether it was just my forum at fault I decided to view the official vBulletin forum and selected a random thread to read and much to my astonishment, the same noindex warning flashed up when viewing the thread.

I've enclosed a couple of screenshots below, one for the forum homepage and one for a current random thread as below:

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...eed-more-info?

Can anyone look into this and confirm whether the threads are set to 'noindex' in the header tags because obviously this will have quite a serious impact on the rank of the pages on vB4 forums.
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Need 4.0.6 SHOWTHREAD Template محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-15-2010 08:20 AM
Forum In showthread محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-16-2010 12:10 PM
Forum Problem with showthread.php محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-09-2010 04:30 AM
Forum Enable forum sidebar for forumdisplay and showthread forum pages محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-17-2010 08:30 PM
Forum Vbulletin 4 SHOWTHREAD محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-27-2009 02:00 PM

الساعة الآن 02:30 AM