إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-06-2012, 09:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Other than Google Adsense and two affiliate adverts which I just installed, we don't have anything else on the forum.

It's been working fine, even upgraded from VB3 to VB4 about 8 months ago.

All working fine until today, member complaining about a pop up. I asked them to run spyware software but many more are saying they to now have the same problem.

It's a football forum, we don't get spam because we use a security question and it stopped.

I've now disabled all html from the usergroup as well.

I found the pop up site's IP address and have blocked it in the VB banning options, will do so on the server as well.

Most of my members already use Adblock and this will make the people who don't, download it as well to stop the pop ups. I rely on Google Adsense to keep the site running, prizes and donating to charity.

What can I do and is there other webmaster's having the same issue as me.

Below is a thread which was started by one of the members. I deleted one post, advising to download Adblock.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...045#post963045

Any help would be great.

Thank you.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum From 77,000 members to 52000 members after upgrading from 4.0.2 - 4.0.3 PL1 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-14-2010 12:10 PM
Forum Site Statistics Discrepancy Number of Members and Members Displayed محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-26-2010 03:20 AM
Forum Problem sending email all members محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-12-2010 04:10 PM
Forum Members:204 Active Members:202 What status is the rest 2 members? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-08-2010 10:30 AM
Forum All of the complaining!! Take a break on my behalf محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-27-2009 05:50 PM

الساعة الآن 06:01 AM