إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: دليلك لمنتجات العناية بالطفل على ويلنس سوق (آخر رد :elzwawy)       :: شراء الحذاء الجديد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الفراش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم البيت القديم للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤية الاسد في المنام لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المصحف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الحامل بالجماع مع غير زوجها (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الرياح (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: احدث موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,اجمل موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,ارخص اسعار جاكيت رسمي (آخر رد :بوابة الصين العربية)       :: مباشرات ومباشرين ضيافة قهوجي في جدة 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I recently took over a website for an online simulation Football league. The forums are in phpBB3, and while I did an upgrade to the latest version, people want vBulletin and I have the money to purchase it. Should I wait a while for vBulletin 5 and just use 4.2 for now? One of the things people really like is the ability to use the facebook and twitter apps, but it seems like maybe there could still be bugs that need worked out.
Ive read that ImPex doesnt support versions of phpBB after 3.0.5 and we have 3.0.11

Seems to me I also read ImPex wont supprt vBulletin5 either...yet
So transferring all the posts may not be possible? or am i reading this wrong?

Im also looking to change hosts. We use Bravenet now and im not thrilled with their lack of phone support or how quickly they reply.
When I did the update to php I saw a bunch of recommended hosts, one of which was FastDomain, but as i search the forums here I dont see any mention of them. With 32 active members and the possibility of another 15 or so that may still post, we arent going to have a ton of traffic, but there wil be times when we use a "draft Utility" that can cause a large increase in server activity. 32 GMs, all logged in to a chat room at the same time...could possibly ping the server 20,000 times per hour. This would probably be a 4 or 5 time a year occurence and would last about a week, but i dont want to go with a host thats too cheap, and cant handle that. There are other leagues that simply disable the draft chat and avoid problems with servers crashing, but id prefer to find one that could handle that if possible.

Any advice would be appreciated
I know the game we play very well
The website and Forum end of things...im learning as i go
I can supply a link to the current website, and forum...if need be
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Phpbb3 vs vBulletin محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-04-2010 12:50 PM
Converting from PHPBB3 to VBulletin محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-02-2010 04:40 AM
Convert phpBB3 from MS SQL to vBulletin MySQL? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-13-2009 04:20 AM
vBulletin vs. phpBB3 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-09-2009 06:20 PM
Comparison of vBulletin to phpBB3 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-11-2009 12:10 AM

الساعة الآن 10:20 PM