إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: ديناميكيات علاقات الأخوة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: عناوين مراكز صيانة تورنيدو: الحل الأمثل لصيانة منتجاتك (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: خدمة عملاء كينوود: التزامنا بتقديم الدعم الشامل لعملائنا (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: صيانة جروهي في مصر: خبرة واحترافية لضمان أداء منتجاتك بكفاءة عالية (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: إلغاء حساب انستقرام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخروج من السجن (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم ولادة للحامل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم شخص مات (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الثعبان في غرفة النوم (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-13-2012, 07:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,614
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/blogs...rs-corner-287/

Quote:
Hey all,

As some of you may have noticed, we have our vB5 version of vBShout v6.1.0 [Lite] up on vBulletin.org here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=288915
It's lacking some features compared to the vBulletin 4 version due to some design issues with vBulletin 5 that affects custom addons, which they are working on resolving.

A lot of people have asked me what my experience with vBulletin 5 has been, because they have heard a lot of negativity elsewhere, and every time they do I give the same answer: When taken into the context that this is a completely new piece of software, it's actually not that bad. That's the thing people have to realise; even though there's still plenty of legacy code in there, vBulletin 5 is still a completely new piece of software. The issues with moddability are simply down to the fact that the person that designed it didn't have the foresight of an oracle.

Think about it, if an architect designs a house based on a set of specifications, then years later the house is sold and a new family moves in, is it really the fault of the architect that the specific wall that family wants knocked down was a loadbearing wall?

The devs and brass at vBulletin have been awesome at helping push the priority and push fixes for moddability issues, so I have zero doubt that when it's all said and done, vBulletin 5 will be wide open for some truly amazing modifications.

More directly related to vBShout, to put it as succinctly as possible: The Site Builder is effin' awesome.

Being able to create modules that you, the users, can easily configure and drag to a position of your choice via an intuitive drag & drop interface? Hells to the yeah. If Iain has taught me anything about usability, it is that this kind of thing rocks.
Want to move the Shoutbox above the Welcome Panel? Go right ahead, you don't need us for obscure template variables and template editing instructions
Want to place the same Shoutbox instance at the bottom of your forums as well as up top? Go right ahead, you don't need us telling you it can't be done

This, plus the ability to call PHP code directly from the template system is simply awesome. It really frees you from the old system of having to mix templates in with PHP code. I've never been happy about the fact that I had to render templates into variables and inject that into another template that finally spits out the completed page. Yuk. It's messy and it makes it too easy to accidentally overwrite variables when everything is one big block of code.
vB5 solves this by letting you fetch certain variables you need only when and if you need them.

Don't even get me started on the way it handles AJAX requests. Would you like automatic return-value-to-JSON with full UTF-8 compatibility? Why yes, yes I would! JSON is by far the best way of handling passing data back from an AJAX request, but I couldn't get it working on vB3/vB4 without corrupting UTF-8 data (German umlauts, as an example of data that would be corrupted). vB5 handles this like a champ.

I feel like a kid in a brand new sandbox when I'm figuring out new cool things I can do with vB5 that lets me replace old code or make it more efficient. So long as I don't venture too far into the areas that remain unfinished, vB5 is a dream to work with.

We look forward to your comments below as always,

Thanks for reading,

Iain & The DBTech Team

I thought I would share this with you guys for the people that don't read the dbtech blog.

These guys are one of the premier vBulletin free and commercial plugin devs for vB.org, and I thought this is a great reaction from them and the possibilities vB5 Connect brings to the table.
I am looking forward to see more and more devs embracing and giving vB5 Connect a shot.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
vBulletin Connect (social network) should not be vBulletin 5 (social community) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-13-2012 07:00 PM
UK to urge Bahrain to end violence, embrace reform - The Associated Pr محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-12-2011 04:10 PM
FB Connect - Lasts a short time before requiring new Connect/Login محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-15-2010 01:10 AM
Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-18-2010 10:50 AM
The d has failed to connect because you dont have permission to connect to db محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-30-2009 05:20 AM

الساعة الآن 04:53 AM