إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-20-2012, 11:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,618
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Please How do i enable google adsense section targeting on vBulletin 4.2.0. ?
where in my vbulletin template do i need to insert this code

HTML Code:
The HTML tags to emphasize a page section take the following format:

[FONT=Arial]With these tags added to your HTML code, your final code may look like the following:[/FONT]
Section targeting

Section targeting allows you to suggest sections of your text and HTML content that you'd like us to emphasize or downplay when matching ads to your site's content. By providing us with your suggestions, you can assist us in improving your ad targeting. We recommend that only those familiar with HTML attempt to implement section targeting.
To implement section targeting, you'll need to add a set of special HTML comment tags to your code. These tags will mark the beginning and end of whichever section(s) you'd like to emphasize or de-emphasize for ad targeting.

The HTML tags to emphasize a page section take the following format:

With these tags added to your HTML code, your final code may look like the following:
Section targeting

This is the text of your webpage. Most of your content resides here.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
How to enable Google AdSense ads on my vBulletin forum محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-23-2010 11:30 PM
Forum Google Adsense محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-14-2010 05:30 PM
Forum Whch files enable Adsense Integration محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-18-2010 06:20 AM
Forum Whch files enable Adsense Integration محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-18-2010 06:11 AM
How to Enable/Disable Google Adsense in certain Forums/Groups? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 02:20 AM

الساعة الآن 09:46 PM