إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-28-2009, 10:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

My forums are currently turned off, as I was trying to upgrade - now I am trying to log in to admincp to turn them back on, and when I go and log in, I end up on an error page after I enter my username and password and click the button. It's got this in the url path http://www.passboards.org/login.php?do=login

and the error message is this:

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/info_48.png[/IMG] Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
  • <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet.
  • The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Diagnose Connection Problems

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/down.png[/IMG] More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
  • <LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost. <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable. <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
  • The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
  • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.

To view subscribed feeds
  1. Click the Favorites Center button [IMG]res://ieframe.dll/favcenter.png[/IMG], click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
  1. Click Tools [IMG]res://ieframe.dll/tools.png[/IMG], and then click Work Offline.
  2. Click the Favorites Center button [IMG]res://ieframe.dll/favcenter.png[/IMG], click History, and then click the page you want to view.
however, when I go to the main index, I do see those boards, with the message that the forums are currently turned off
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
admincp not updated محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-20-2010 09:50 AM
admincp محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-19-2010 10:10 AM
Can't access Admincp محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-04-2009 07:10 PM
Can't access Admincp محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-04-2009 07:00 PM
Can't access admincp محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-04-2009 07:00 PM

الساعة الآن 07:13 PM