إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-27-2012, 12:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

26-05-12 09:40 PM

URGENT ACTION
23 May 2012
On 20 May a Bahraini court granted bail to the prominent human rights activist Nabeel Rajab. However the charges of ‘insulting a national institution’ have not been dropped and, despite paying the bail amount, he remains in detention awaiting another court hearing on a separate charge. This hearing is scheduled for 28 May.

On 20 May a lower criminal court in Bahrain granted the prominent human rights activist Nabeel Rajab bail of BD300 (800 USD) in connection with his charge of “insulting a national institution” on Twitter. However the charge has not been dropped and on 23 May the case was adjourned until 24 June. Despite the fact that Nabeel Rajab has paid the bail, he remains in detention because he still faces a separate trial for allegedly calling on people to join him in illegal marches. A hearing for this charge has been postponed until 28 May. A travel ban has also been imposed on Nabeel Rajab.
Nabeel Rajab was arrested on 5 May on the charge of “insulting a national institution” via Twitter after he had posted comments on the social networking site. On 16 May, he appeared before a lower criminal court in Manama, the capital of Bahrain, He reportedly told the court that the charge was vindictive, and explained that the decision to arrest and try him was political. He reportedly said: “I only practised my right to free expression. I did not commit a crime. The decision to arrest me and put me on trial was a political decision”.
Nabeel Rajab is the President of the Bahrain Centre for Human Rights and the Director of the Gulf Centre for Human Rights. He has been targeted previously for his pro-democracy and human rights work, alongside other activists who have called for peaceful anti-government protests in recent months. Nabeel Rajab organised a protest calling for the release of political prisoners on 6 February 2012. During the protest, he was attacked by riot police who punched him several times in the face, head and back. He said: “I fell on the ground but they continued to beat me – they even stamped on me and kicked me”.
Please write immediately in Arabic, English or your own language:

Source...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bahrain activist gets bail but still detained - Aljazeera.com محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-21-2012 12:40 AM
Amnesty International urges Bahrain to free activist on hunger strike, محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-30-2012 05:30 PM
Amnesty International urges Bahrain to free activist on hunger strike, محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-30-2012 03:40 PM
14 Bahrain protesters freed on bail: Amnesty - Lebanon Daily Star محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-17-2012 04:00 PM
Amnesty International: Bahrain: Leading human rights activist describe محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-10-2012 11:10 PM

الساعة الآن 04:35 PM