إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-25-2012, 12:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Take what you want from this train of thought, you can say I'm pessimistic with doubts.
To the point, I'll list few facts first:

-In December the regime hired two police experts "John Timothy and John Yates" to hold training programmes for the security forces.
-The media that has been burring its head in the sand from the people of Bahrain tragedies and violations boomed in the past few days with reports of the calm and stable state of the country and then the heavy attention of how the "Shia" protesters are getting violent and dangerous
-The foreign support of the regime
-The escalation protesters and the political societies
-The release of the detainees in the past few days
-The unsettling use of regime thugs recently
-The near coming day of the 14th of February

With these points listed above, my theory/skepticism and unsettling feeling:
I believe this is all but a plan by the regime with the help of the new "Police experts", even though we believe that they are more violent in their methods, i beg the differ in that area. we can clearly see that the suppression ways are repetitive every where, and provocative in many ways than they used to be, to the level of capturing the protesters and hitting them and leaving them be after that with their injuries and the aggression towards the women, the excessive use of tear gas in closed areas. In a way i think they are being lenient, and pulling the youths and protesters to be violent on purpose.

From one side we have the "Police experts" dealing with the security on ground, and then we have the US/UK governments working on the political level and media side of it. Its clear how they are shifting in the ways they deal with the situations on so many levels.

All this sense of superiority and safety in few areas is pushing the youths and societies to escalate and face this security tide. from one side we have the regime proceeding with the trials and verdicts are some what positive, and on the other side we have their thugs looting around and spreading fear and panic in the villages with no one to stopping them.

I thought as the coming 14th is approaching us, we will be seeing a huge arrest campaigns, but they started releasing some detainees recently and yesterday which contradicted my arrest campaigns suspicion.

I had this moment of dots connecting in my head. How did Timothy change the ways of law enforcement to be proactive force? Simply he showed a lose grip at the beginning while provoking those targeted, they became more open in their methods and received the violent escalation towards them. Which gave the targets a sense of superiority and safety over the forces and became more obvious in their moves and plans, more people started to come out in the open.
But all this was nothing but a plan from Timothy, nothing went unnoticed. He replied with a fist of iron all of the sudden when everyone felt safe, he raided all those on the top and had the control over those below to cripple the rest. Why detain those who wont do me good or bad in prison when i can lure out those who have the say and weight between the people!

I hope I'm wrong, but if it’s true, we should be aware and prepared
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Marc Owen Jones: 1 in 3 Civilians Killed in Bahrain Since Feb 14th 201 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-20-2012 04:51 AM
Operator News in Brief - 14th Dec 2011 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-14-2011 03:30 PM
Suite Will this approach work??? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-30-2009 06:36 PM
Administrators A new approach to the vb Manual محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-24-2009 06:40 AM
Error as I approach 3rd step محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-20-2009 07:10 AM

الساعة الآن 07:42 PM