إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-08-2009, 07:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

How to I change all users to have this default setting?
About a month ago, when Daylight Savings time took effect, I started having users complain about have Security Token errors.

After reading through the various steps to correct them (which none of them worked), I decided that since it had to do with Daylights savings time, to compare the users that where complaining, to the ones that weren't. This is what I found,
The users having problems had this setting:
Automatically detect DST Setting = Y
Is DST currently in Effect = N

However, all the users not complaining had this setting:
Automatically detect DST Setting = N
Is DST currently in Effect = Y

So I change the ones that were complaining to N and Y, and everything is working great, no complaints at all.

Now the question -
1. How can I make all my users have this setting? I know I can log into each and everyone of their account and change it, but is there a easier way to do a group change?

2. Is there a way to prevent them from selecting anything but N Y?

3. I can see where in UserCP>Settings & Options>Edit Options>Date & Time Option that they have the option to change the settins to:

Auto Detect DST settings

DST correction always on
DST correction always off

So where is the other setting located? ie you have two varables possible N N, N Y, Y N, Y Y

4. Is there a way to see how everyone has theirs set? (besides looking at each and everyone?

Attached Images DSTexample.jpg‎ (22.9 KB)
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Where do I do this: Let Users Change Default Font/Size/Color in a Post محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-14-2010 05:41 AM
Forum Change users default forums sort order محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-10-2010 12:50 AM
how to change the default usergroup that new users are put into? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-31-2010 01:00 AM
Setting new style to default محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-02-2009 10:10 PM
Default Calender. Setting default to "yearly" does not seem to work. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-11-2009 12:30 AM

الساعة الآن 06:18 AM