إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: عود مروكي: جوهرة التراث العطري (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: من جربت لبان الذكر للحامل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيفية تسليك مجاري المطبخ بطرق سهلة (آخر رد :شيماءحمدي)       :: أفضل طرق نقل اثاث الكويت: نصائح تهمك (آخر رد :شيماءحمدي)       :: تفسير حلم تحطم شاشة الهاتف للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيف تحقق أكثر من 1000 دولار بالشهر بسعر وجبة عشاء (آخر رد :عمران بحر)       :: إمكانية تصليح الميكروويف: خدمتنا المتميزة لإعادة جهازك للعمل بكفاءة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: طريقة فتح الباب المقفل والمفتاح بالداخل (آخر رد :أوشةعلي)       :: تنظيف الستائر وتعطيرها بطرق سهلة وسريعة (آخر رد :أوشةعلي)       :: نصائح هامة عند اختيار السيراميك (آخر رد :أوشةعلي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-16-2011, 09:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

15-10-11 09:07 AM

14 Oct 2011

This is an urgent appeal for the life of Hassan Mushaima, 63 year old president of Haq movement, sentenced to lifetime imprisonment. Mushaima had recently been treated for cancer, and his family now tell us the doctor at the military hospital has told Mushaima that his cancer is back.

As received from Hassan Mushaima's family:

"1. He was arrested two days after the entry of the Saudi army to Bahrain 16/03/2011 after raiding his house by masked armed men and taken him to an unknown place.

2. Later we discovered that he was taken to a prison near "Sheikh Issa" base, and the rest of the prominent political leaders.

3. Subjected to severe torture and was placed in front of air conditioner and he sprayed with cold water; beaten from time to time that his body was trembling in the first session of the Court

4. He was taken to hospital blindfolded and his head was covered; he was given medicine but did not know what it contains. The doctor responsible for that didn't know what it as well. Mushaima did not see anyone and did not even recognize the place, to which he was taken.

5. In the court session where he was sentenced with life imprisonment, the security forces were beating him and kicking with their shoes and wipe it in his mouth as a kind of humiliation in front of the rest of the political leaders who were subjected to torture as well.

6. He was taken as the first time to the same place with the same way, as he was blindfolded and injected again. After tests were conducted to him, his physician supervisor (who did not see him and does not know even his name) that Mushaima still has cancer. This is contradicting what was confirmed by a doctor, Professor, "Cunningham" who oversaw treatment in the hospital, "Royal Marzdn" in London to get rid of the entire tumor, which was widespread in different parts of his body. The diagnosis by the Professor was that the treatment should take the place for two years taking protection dose every two months so cancer cells do not get active again in the future, but that it had been treated.

7. As his family, We asked and through the lawyer several times to give us the results of tests conducted to him at the prison, but the military court rejected that.

8. When Mr. Bassiouni met the Hassan and the rest of the leaders in the prison, he promised to provide the family with the results of the examinations and follow up through his committee, but we did not get anything.

9. About two weeks ago, he was taken for the third time with the same way blindfolded and given third dose.

10. Two issues are dangerous and serious:
The first is that the doctor who is giving him a dose from inside the prison said that the cancer is in the body. But, Mushaima on his return to Bahrain was cured and got rid of the entire tumor. He was given doses in London, preventive rather than remedial, which is considered to be the second phase of treatment.

Second: the nature of the disease has no virtual impact and the patient can exercise his life naturally without feeling anything. But after the spread of the tumor, the patient's life is at risk and it can be almost impossible to treat the patient if the aggravation of the tumor and the situation worsened. Therefore, as the disease returned to the Mr. without explaining its size or causes, without the provision of appropriate treatment, with poor prison conditions and harsh treatment is a try to kill him slowly."

Excessive use of force against protesters continues

(Graphic images) According to eye witnesses, a protester, Isa Ashoor was hit on the head with a building block by the security forces and severely beaten, then taken away: www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=305099&l=50..
This happened today during attacks by security forces against protests which are taking places in several places around the country.

(Graphic images) In other protests throughout this week and last week, Mohammed was shot in the face with a rubber bullet: yfrog.com/nvmm5qlj,

a protester was reportedly shot in the thigh with a live bullet: fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaih..,

Isa Mohsen Hargan was shot in the eye when he went out to buy dinner: twitter.com/#!/ahmad8710/statu..,

14 year old boy jumped from a roof and broke his arm after 5 others in the same house were arrested.

Another boy who lost his eye: yfrog.com/khkj8hgj

Mourner at the funeral procession who was hit in the head with a piece of a sound bomb: yfrog.com/kjxm8mpj

Hit with a rubber bullet in the eye: yfrog.com/ockijfj

Riot police use distasteful gestures to try and instigate the protestors to respond:

AlJazeera undercover reporter speaks of what he witnessed of excessive force used by security forces in Bahrain:

Ali Hussain Khamis was hit in the head with a rubber bullet, then arrested. 15 year old Ali was then taken to the military hospital for immediate surgery as he had a skull fracture and bleeding, and his family despite numerous pleas were not allowed to see him in the hospital. Today the hospital decided, despite his condition, to move him to prison.

Ministry of Interior said they will be doing an investigation into the death of 16 year old Ahmed AlQattan, who they admitted had been killed by the pellet shotgun. They then said that the pellets found in his body are not identical to those used by the security forces. In Bahrain, people do not have access to guns, and the ministry has a history of not holding any of its forces accountable.

Brief detention of journalist

10 Oct 2011 - Mazen Mahdi (DPA EPA Reporter): "I was covering the protest following funeral march when anti-riot police stopped me while they were storming the area. They detained me on-location and the bright minds thought that "press" on my vest meant "press tv". Their idea of detention is a choke-hold and verbal threats .. The initial arrest was carried out by a unit of 8 or so men. A second unit joined them as they lead me away and despite identifying me as a press with Ministry of Interior press card they still detained me. A third unit in cars also joined "the great catch" and after the show of force Ministry of Interior control told them to release me on radio. The officer leading the cars unit words "next time neither Ministry of Interior press card, your agency card, embassy, Bush or Obama will stop us". I did inform the Ministry of Interior of incident and all that was described as an "individual action" I guess the unit is seen as one. As "individual act" on my side I reported them to my offices considering it is not even 5 months since they had me guest at police stations. I was told 2 report my whereabouts during coverage As far as I know China, North Korea, Cuba, Irand and Saudi are only ones with such requirements."

Other Reports

The European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights sent an extensive letter to Professor Bassiouni, head of the Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry: viewer.zoho.com/docs/xaaaU7

Doctors in Chains did series of testimonies by doctors in Bahrain who were targeted by the regime: www.doctorsinchains.org

Washington Post: Five US senators urge Secretary Clinton to delay arms sales to Bahrain: www.washingtonpost.com

Amnesty International: Date Set for Bahrain Execution Decision: www.amnesty.org

Five Bahraini opposition societies put out what they call the "Manama document" laying out their demands: alwefaq.net

Source...
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
News about health "Hassan Mushaima - a political leader" was Degraded محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-14-2011 10:40 AM
Urgent appeal to release Pham Minh Hoang محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-04-2011 12:20 PM
#USA #UK #BAHRAIN 2 #WEWILLBACK #LuluReturn Urgent Appeal https://w محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-23-2011 11:10 AM
Urgent Appeal: الرجاء من الجميع الارسال محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-22-2011 10:00 AM
Jaffar Hassan dies after serious injuries محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-19-2011 12:00 PM

الساعة الآن 10:40 PM