إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-10-2011, 03:51 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

This is my first post here on Bahrain Online and I humbly choose to share my idea here on this forum for it is, as far as I know, the birthplace of February 14th.

If we haven't yet impressed the world with our steadfastness, this idea -if implemented properly- shall have the whole world stand in ovation for us.

Our stupid government is still witch-hunting us down for the great crime of voicing our demands for change at the pearl roundabout. We were peaceful. We still are peaceful. Talking about, or uttering the words chanted during the days of the roundabout nowadays under our repressive regime is a taboo. It shouldn't be. So, instead of trying to avoid answering the now-provocative question "Have you been to the roundabout?" and dig our heads in the sand. Instead of going out on weekends and risk more lives. I suggest, we make the job easier for them.

We deliberately line up to enter their jails.
If this is the cost of freedom in their standards, this is us paying the price.

Why is it a good idea?
- It is creative and it is peaceful in every way.
- It is a stand that we are not ashamed of our movement.

- Stand tall again like we should.
- Media & human rights activists will love it.

How to implement the idea?
- Shuttle buses from villages to the MOI.
- T-shirts to be worn should have have statements from the universal declaration of human rights printed on them.

When?
- This card should be played in a strategic timing to emphasize on the power of the people. Example: after BICI's report if unjust.

Who should call out for it?
Not sure who, but it definitely should involve twitter. Twitter is the most powerful tool to get the word out. Picture tweets of these sort:

"My name is XXX. I am turning myself in today to the police because I proudly participated in #Feb14"

"I am in line waiting to admit myself in prison."

"I bow for all the martyrs and for them, I today submit myself to Al-Khalifa's prisons."

"If freedom is only gained after hardship, I am fastening up the process. Heading to prison."

I think this idea can be -again, if implemented properly-: Truly historical.
Open for criticism.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Nseej | #Bahrain #14Feb | Revolutionary youth of Shahrakan village wri محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-03-2011 11:00 AM
Ben Bella: Revolutionary Internationalist - The People's Voice محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-25-2011 10:00 AM
Just an Idea محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-17-2009 08:40 AM
This was a bad idea. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-14-2009 04:20 AM
This is a bad idea محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-14-2009 04:20 AM

الساعة الآن 06:39 PM