إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-29-2011, 11:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The application of welding robots and Research Analysis to determine the weld edge. Based on the image for a given column i weld position), the point slope Kf: a l (i)-I (in) a f21n where n is taken from two intervals. In order to improve this method to extract the reliability of the weld and its center, take before and after the specified column i, the average slope of the two as the slope of the point, that is) = [+ I (i +2) 4-I (i- 2) a + I (i +3) 6-I (i-3) - + _l (i +4)-fI (i-4) V4f310 so that you can find the seam, respectively, the left and right edges of JPl edge Accordingly, the weld can be determined m the center [61 = (+ Pr) / 24 Conclusion domestic laser weld image processing algorithm is still in the theoretical stage for the algorithm in practical applications there may be insufficient consideration to the problem; foreign of the algorithm is more mature and has reached the stage of mass production of related products. In comparison, the domestic should be strengthened under different welding conditions, a large number of laser weld image analysis, Wan Shan algorithms exist in the application details, to improve robustness of the algorithm. References: [l] Li-Xin Sun, Yue Wang, Xia Zhao, et al. Based on structured light seam detection system to determine the design parameters [J] _ Hebei University of Technology, 1998 (3) :59-64. [2] Zhu Liumei, Song Guojun, Wang Wei, et al. CCD-based image processing C0 weld tracking system designed fJ]. Optoelectronic technology, 2002,22 (3): 16o a 163. Platinum [3] Qi, Wu Xin, Wu Lijuan, et al. Weld edge laser detection ladder model and application of wavelet analysis [J] _ welding, 2001,22 (5) :49-52. Laser seam tracking of key technologies in image processing research [J]. Optical Engineering, 2003,30 (3) :52-55. [5] Zhu Liumei, Song Guojun, Wang Wei, et al. Laser Vision seam tracking real-time image processing research [J]. Optoelectronic technology, 2002,22 (4) :232-235. [6] Yue Hong, Sun Lixin, Cai He-gao. Robotic welding based on structured light real-time image processing algorithm [J]. Robot, 1999,21 (2) :144-147. Page20. Welding method, mainly melting pole gas shielded arc welding, followed by Yun gas tungsten arc welding, plasma arc welding, laser cutting and robot welding of a limited number, the ratio is low. Advanced countries has been widely used high-speed arc welding robot, high gas welding process, such as two-wire gas-shielded welding, T. I. M. E welding, hot wire TIG welding, hot wire plasma welding methods and other advanced technology, these processes are not only effective method to ensure the quality of welded joints, but also the welding speed and deposition efficiency several times to several times. 3.7 Remote control remote welding technology welding is to leave the scene in a secure environment for welding equipment and welding process for remote monitoring and control, thus completing the full T for welding. Such as nuclear power plant maintenance, marine construction and future space station construction should be used in welding, these environments are not suitable for welding a two for one person, and the current level of technology has not been possible to achieve full self-welding, so require the use of remote welding technology. Currently the United States, Europe, Japan and other on the remote welding in-depth study of the domestic small business Harbin University of ongoing research in this area also. 4 Conclusion welding robots in high-quality, high efficiency welding plays an important role. Industrial robot technology research, development and application of a strong impetus to the world's industrial and technological progress. In recent years, welding robotics research and application in the seam tracking, information sensing, offline programming and path planning, intelligent control, power technology, simulation technology, welding processes, such as remote welding technology has made many outstanding results. With computer technology, network technology, intelligent control technology, artificial intelligence theory and the continuous development of industrial production systems, robotic welding technology, there are many problems to be solved, especially the welding robot vision control technology, fuzzy control technology, intelligent control, embedded control technology, virtual reality technology, network control technology and other aspects will be the main direction of future research. Current welding robot applications ushered in a rare development opportunity. On the one hand, with the technology, welding robot prices continued to fall, continue to improve performance; the other hand, rising labor costs, China's manufacturing power to create powerful forward by the need to enhance the processing means to improve product quality and increase business competitiveness, all this indicates that the robot application and development prospects is huge. Beijing Aj; 相关的主题文章: Youfadaihao Welding equipment market of China's statistical analysis and forecast _860 When the basic operation of manual arc welding technology _2254 __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Latest Technology محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-06-2010 07:20 PM
InfoWorks Technology RegDoctor v2.23-Lz0 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-05-2010 03:30 PM
WindowsCare Technology Uninstall Gold محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-17-2010 05:20 AM
[Denuncie]technology-hacker محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-07-2009 09:20 PM
Moto GP 3: Ultimate Racing Technology محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-04-2009 04:00 AM

الساعة الآن 04:56 PM