إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-01-2010, 12:32 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

########
Pertinent PHP Settings
SMTP: localhost
sendmail_from: None
sendmail_path: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

Help Results
No errors were returned while attempting to send the email. Check [email protected] shortly to confirm you've received the email. If you don't receive the email, try sending the test to a different address. If that fails, check your mail server's configuration.
########

Can anyone help me? What's the problem here? I ain't too technical, but I got a feeling its to do with the sendmail_from - it's set as "none", am i right? Also i'd ask that not only you help tell me what the problem is, but give me information on how to fix it right too.

If any further details are needed (eg. my url) then i'll be more than happy to provide them.

Any help is greatly appreciated

***NOTE TO ADMINISTRATORS*** Clearly this is the wrong section to post in, however I opened up a support ticket about a week ago in regards to my forum permissions with no response. And YES i am using the same email here as I am for my license/members area. And YES i have clicked the link in the activation email.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة