إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: متجر بي راقى لبيع اللوحات الجدارية (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-27-2010, 04:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi all,

I need your help or a huge problem that does not seem to go away ever, badly programmed hacks or hacks that was not meant for big boards (not optimized) and affects the overall server performance in a shared hosting environment. I want a way or a tool or steps to help me tackle this problem for good.

suspending the client site and asking him to go away is not an option, even asking him to move to a dedicated server not an option, he will move to another host due to trust issues and that we asking him to move to dedicated plan is like taking advantage of him and cornering him.

I need a way to find out which hacks are making the heavy server load. is there a query counter or timer per hack?

what i do now is suspend the forum hacks from the config.php
using:
define('DISABLED_HOOKS', true);

then when the client contacts us, we explain to him the problem and offer to help him and work together to solve the server load issue. most agree but now the real problem starts.

clients usually have more than 15 hacks and the only way I know is to turn off all the hacks and then activate then one by one with some pause between each activation and monitor server load for spikes. this procedure is very boring and time consuming.

not to mention that you will also need to ask for admincp login info from your client.

I wish there is a tool I can put in the vb main dir and run then it will list all hacks and shows me the problematic ones and with one click I can disable to remove it.

any one know of a tool or a better way to solve this problem?

thanks
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة