إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-29-2010, 10:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I had this same occurrence running VB 4.0.2 and it's still going on running VB 4.0.6.
To start I couldn't get it to do it tonight so I had to fudge some screen dumps to show what it's doing. It's random across all of my themes. The default, the 3 I nabbed from here (black and gray, red rocket, and blue and gold), and the 3 themes I made myself.

In the first attachment is how the uploader should appear when called for.

In the second attachment is how it opens sometimes all by itself. Except the bottom is not showing black or any other color. It shows my desktop instead. The 3 buttons in IE don't work as expected. The min to toolbar is dead, the min/max is also dead, but the red X to close works. What it does however is to close completely out of the forum, I'm left sitting bounced out of the forum and back to my desktop.
Sometimes I can come back in and go to a different theme and it works as it should like in the first attachment. Sometimes it goes back to malfunctioning like before.
It's annoying but thankfully it doesn't do it all the time.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what it might be? It happens in IE7 and IE8 compat on or off. I don't use firefox that much so not sure if it would do it in that browser.
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة