إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: متجر بي راقى لبيع اللوحات الجدارية (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-19-2010, 08:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi guys,

I've been working on a port from phpBB to VB4, and all is going fairly well. I am at the point where I am setting up paid membership groups, and I want them to be displayed in the "View Forum Leaders" page so that our Moderators can confirm these members payments in the event that anything goes wrong (since its a conversion). The reason for doing this is that I don't want all members to be able to see each of our VIPs and Paid members, our group values their privacy.

So, because of this, I want to do one of two options:

A. Remove the "View Forum Leaders" button from the bottom of the page completely

B. Possibly make it so its only viewable when you are logged in with a super moderator/admin account (not sure if this option is possible).

I am a bit familiar with php from modding on phpBB, but I am at a loss here because it looks very very different than phpBB code does.. so I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of WHICH page I need to edit to remove the link from the site. I started at index.php and tried to trace my way in the right direction, it led me to forum.php but then I can't figure out exactly where to go next.

Also, while on the subject. Once I remove the actual link from the page, if I change the name of the actual page itself (the usergroups.php or whatever its called that shows all the groups), would it not populate the information properly? I'm assuming so, and if thats the case, could I make edits in order to point it in the right direction? (This is not necessary, but would be a nice addition incase some of our members are familiar with vB and just try to go to the URL directly).

Much appreciated for any feedback and assistance

-Crus
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة