إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-21-2010, 03:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,614
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi guys,

I'm running version 4.0.0, and a few of my users have been complaining about avatars not displaying and the shoutbox not loading.
I use Google Chrome, and had noticed a few avatars were showing as invalid images, but had none of the other errors.
When I checked my website using Firefox, I noticed ï»? was appearing above the page, and also in the XML document used to refresh the shoutbox. Also, not one of the avatars worked. Below is the first line from the source of the forum pages.
Code:
ï»?
After a google search, I discovered that those characters are to identify the ISO-8859-1 encoding - but they are definately not meant to be displayed, and I have no idea what is causing them to be.

Upon inspection of an avatar through image.php, I was given the following firefox error message:
Code:
The image “http://www.***.com/image.php?u=1&dateline=1264309571” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I assume this is because it isn't encoded properly, but I really have no clue.

If anyone has any idea what's going on, or what's causing it.. please let me know.

Thank you very much for your time
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة