إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تقديم الضمان الاجتماعي المطور: دعم شامل لحياة أفضل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: أفضل كورس سيو (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: تجربة تأجير السيارات الفاخرة النهائية في دبي (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: رؤية التمساح في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الثعابين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: دور شركة تنظيم حفلات في إحياء الأحداث الاجتماعية والترفيهية المميزة (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: 100% Organic Cotton Baby Wipes – 60 Pcs (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: تصميم واجهات خارجية ثري دي | إضفاء الأبعاد والجاذبية على المباني (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: أناقة خلّابة | اكتشفي افضل اشكال عبايات خليجية في الكويت (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: قص شعر بالمنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-11-2010, 06:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have many VB forums, I took a board from 3.8 to 4.0.4 the sole purpose of the forums is to view large images, so thumbnails are off and display full res images inline is on. So on 3.8 they showed up at full res inline, then after the upgrade all attachments over 800px wide show up faux resized 800 pixels wide no matter what, however if you call the image source buy pasting it in the address bar they show up full size. ie: paste attachment.php?attachmentid=198392&stc=1&d=1216839 512 and just view the image it is correct. Also when you post and attach an image then preview the post the image shows up full size in the preview but once you hit post and go to the thread the images are 800px wide, but it is just the browser being told that size, once again if you view the source they are full size.
Image in attached image box:
Attachment 46399

Take that source link paste into browser comes up right size:
Attachment 46400

Notice the size is the same so it is just being displayed incorrectly

I tried to upload the exact same image to a 4.0.3 board of mine and do not have this issue

I have two screenshots, one is the inline image properties saying it is 800px wide then I copied the SRC of that image and just pasted it in the browser and it comes up full size at 860px wide.

Every attachment over 800px wide is being displayed resized, however no resizing has been done on the images and they are not thumbnails.

I am perplexed I have a ticket open. I am getting ready to do a test copy of my 4.0.3 forum then UG to 4.0.4 see if the issue shows up, if it does not then I know it is a setting I cannot find. There are no modifications to this forum.

Anyone have any ideas?
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة