إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-05-2010, 11:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Im lost... 2 dyas trying to find whats happening.

I just installed VB4 parallel to my 3.8.4 forum.

main forum is www.blahblah

new forum dev4.blahblah its simply a subdomain.

the 3.8.4 forum is fine and been running adsense fpor 3 years, no problems.

After istallation the 4.0.4 AdminCP does NOT have the Advertising option. I checked the Adsense associations and they are there. Vbulletin says

Quote:
Advertising Integration: Google AdSense Google AdSense Account Status: Fully Activated

Your Google AdSense account is now fully approved by Google, and paid advertising will now begin to be provided to your vBulletin with ads installation. To begin monetizing your site, download and install vBulletin with ads, and then visit your vBulletin Admin Control panel to activate one of the three advertising packages.

For more information about vBulletin with ads, please visit the online manual. At this time, a Google AdSense account with publisher ID ca-pub-2704534662301068 is associated with this vBulletin account.

To reassociate a new Google AdSense account, please click here. If you would prefer to disassociate vBulletin.com from your Google AdSense account, you must remove the association via your AdSense account (afterwards, you may remove your association from vBulletin.com). If you had problems completing the sign up process for the associated account, you may sign up for a new account.

I checked the forum software on the server and it DOES have the Advertising files

/admincp/deployads.php
/includes/adsense_templates.php
/includes/init.php
/includes/xml/cpnav_ads.xml

Just for giggles, i reloaded them from the installation files.

yet no option in my UserCP.

only tweak I have been making is adding the adsense code directly to the ad_xxxxxx templates to get them into the header and footer.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة