إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تجربتي عملية شد الوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم ضياع الجوال (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اشتراكات شاهد مع سكاي فليكس: تجربة مشاهدة متميزة بدون حدود (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: تنظيف الأنف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الأصدقاء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الأحلام حول سرقة المرأة العزباء للمال في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم المطر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلم أن زوجتك تلد توأمًا (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الحامل في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رمز التاريخ في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-03-2010, 06:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello everyone.

Can someone please help me with an issue in regards to the URL tag not working. I don't know why it wont work for and I have read every page in this thread and no one else seems to have reported the problem that I am facing. This has been issue every since I became a member of this forum and it's only recently that I have been appointed the administrator of the forum so updates and regular maintenance can be done. As the previous administrator is unable to do the updates and maintenance anymore. So one of the first things I would like to fix is getting the URL tag to work.

I thought by doing the upgrade to v3.8.5 this problem would have been resolved but it hasn't.

I have read the VBulletin manual and I have checked settings in the options but I am still unable to resolve this issue. Maybe I missed a setting or an option? I am not to sure. As I am not entirly sure what setting would cause this problem. I am hoping someone on this forum may be able to shed some light as to how I can fix this issue.

The thing is if I click on insert link button a prompt comes up and allows me to enter in a URL which I do. For this example I will use the vBulletin URL like so.

http://www.vbulletin.com/

Now as you can see this is an active and working link. So that when you click it on you are taken to this URL.

But on our forum the link is not active and all you see is just the text as shown in this image.

Attachment 45575

Which means if you click on this text nothing happens.

One thing I did notice was when I look at the source code after the message has been posted on our forum the address looks like the following.

Quote:
http://www.vbulletin.com/

From this source code you can see that the href command has been replaced with **** and I have no idea why this is happening for or what setting is replacing the href code with these * . As I am assuming that this is why the links are not working for.

So does anyone know what is going on here and how I can resolve this issue?

Oh yes and as a point of interest all the other tags seem to work.

Thanks.
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة