إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: متجر بي راقى لبيع اللوحات الجدارية (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-23-2010, 01:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi all,

This is a follow-on thread to Dream's vBulletin Spiders Directory (for updated spiders_vbulletin.xml files) thread.

As Dream has not updated his Spider List since early October 2010 (over 7 months ago), I got the urge to update the spiders list..... and as I do not have access to Dream's source code I decided to write my own Spider List service from scratch that emulates the system that Dream created.

I would like to thank Dream for creating his service and maintaining the database for over a year and a half. Hopefully my new service will hopefully pick up where Dreams left off.

The free service I have created allows you to download the updated "spiders_vbulletin.xml" file (currently with over 515 spiders begin identified) and this will hopefully increase weekly (with your help by submitting spiders).

You will also be able to submit a spider on my site (as long as you are registered - this helps prevent spammers), although you can submit spiders here too.

As long as the submitted spiders are not already in the database I will add them as soon as possible after they are submitted.

I hope you enjoy this new free service.

Regards,

Mosh Shigdar, Wolfshead Solutions.

================================================

WS Spiders List

If you have questions about how this works read the FAQ:

WS Spiders List FAQ

How to Submit a Spider here:

Post on this thread the following info:
  1. Spider name
  2. Spider Ident (aka user-agent) (It's not the IP address! please read here for more info)
  3. Spider Website (optional)
  4. Spider Contact Email (optional)
If you are not sure of the information to be submitted, then follow the instructions listed in the I want to submit a spider. What do you need? section of the FAQ.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة