إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم ضياع الجوال (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اشتراكات شاهد مع سكاي فليكس: تجربة مشاهدة متميزة بدون حدود (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: تنظيف الأنف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الأصدقاء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الأحلام حول سرقة المرأة العزباء للمال في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم المطر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلم أن زوجتك تلد توأمًا (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الحامل في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رمز التاريخ في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: معنى اسم سادن (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-22-2010, 07:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I realize these are two separate sites and that vbulletin.org is in no way officially supported here...

But I can't post there or get them to respond thoughtfully and intelligently to my issue, so maybe someone here has some insights.

When I got my first set of VB boards, probably about 6 years ago at least now - 7 actually... I registered at VBulletin.org.

When I did so, the email never got sent to me, so I wasn't able to activate my account. Being a relative newbie, I never did figure out how to reconcile this - since the account had been originally created with an email account that didn't actually exist.

Several months later someone that worked with me took our license info and registered a different account at that site. That person then left the project, and it's been quite a few years since I had access to that site.

I have tried PMing them to get my original account's email changed and activated. I have spoken with them through emails multiple times, but they always just give me a blanket "no" and "make a new account" (which I don't want to do - in this arena it's always far better if accounts are streamlined, and that account name matches this account name).

I'm not certain why they have been difficult to track down and talk to, nor am I certain why they're so rigid on this rule, but at some stage I would hope that some resemblance of customer service and common sense kicks in.

We all own VB boards. We all know that this can be rectified with the click of 7 buttons and about 30 seconds. For some reason, that has not ever happened, despite spending a lot of time, money, and word-of-mouth endorsement on the product they are associated with.

I was hoping someone here might be able to help me by putting me in touch with a reasonable and intelligent person of authority from that web site.

I've been trying to get this very, very small matter resolved for about 6 years.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone here can offer.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة