إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-18-2010, 09:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Upgrading from 3.7. I set up a test area on my server using a subdomain. I set up a new database into which the live site db was copied, and a copy of the 3.7 files. Then I did the 2 step upgrade process, upgrade to 3.8 then to 4. Uploaded all the files for 3.8 and ran the upgrade installer. This worked with no problem. Then I did the same for version 4.

After completing the upgrade I have 2 problems:

1 - The forum home is blank. If I go to any of the other forum areas (ie user page, private messages, search, etc) or straight to a particular forum or thread, then everything works. But forum.php comes up completely blank.

2 - In the Admin CP, if I click on any of the category buttons to expand the options, the table formatting does not work. Rather than a sub-menu of buttons under the category, I get all the options as text all crammed together, per this screenshot.

Attachment 45264

I would appreciate any help. I would like to iron out the issues on my test domain before doing the upgrade to my live site.

Dexter...
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة