إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-13-2010, 08:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Quote:
If I could describe working for Internet Brands, it is like working for the "biggest Internet startup company" you could find. You can wear flip flops to work, hours are flexible, it is a fun enjoyable working environment with some of the greatest "Internet minds" to challenge you. Expect our CEO, Bob to know your name, and also for him to come up and chat with you in an open fashion! Expect your manager (and vice-presidents of the company!) to not be stuck in an office where they can't be found, but in a cubicle next to you where you can chat openly with them. You are also given an amazing amount of freedom and autonomy with your position - but conversely the company has significant financial backing (its publicly listed on NASDAQ: INET), has a lot of resources (have a vBulletin question - walk over and ask the lead developer, Kevin Sours!), a strong financial record (your job shouldn't disappear tomorrow like a lot of start up companies!) and as mentioned around ~550 employees (I think).

Source: http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=70553

How about flip flops, flexible hours and an amazing amount of freedom and autonomy with your position?

No wonder vBulletin is in such shambles.

I wonder if those providing that "significant financial backing" have taken note what IB has done to vBulletin since the acquisition?

Seriously... I have never in my life of 48 years seen the likes of such a mess that has been created with the premature release of vB4. I am not saying that it has not been good for a few, but overall, there no way you could convince me and whole LOT of other businessmen that vB is not in the worst shape technically than it has EVER been.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة