إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-11-2010, 11:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have two forums one I haven't used in over a year (but plan on re-doing it this year)... and one that I'm ready to re-update.

I seem to be having a problem with both forums. It seems that they are not loading fully.

The first one (that I'm trying to update now) is http://www.begintochange.com/forum/

Attachment 45092

The thumbnail is basically all I can see. When I try to login it will let me enter my username and password but then the page after that is this page (without having me login).

I updated this site when the new VB came out a few months ago. Because I have been swamped with other things, I haven't had a chance to make it pretty (so at that time I just choose that skin). Well today I had a little bit of time to work on it... but I can't get in the darn thing!

I have tried switching computers, different browsers even switching Internets (I have both Comcast and AT&T)... same result. Now, on my BlackBerry I can get the site to load (fully)... but when I login it goes right back to the home page without allowing me to login.

So then I tried to at least visit my other site... just to see what result I would get. Same thing. But this time I couldn't even see the login box.

So any suggestions as what I can do?
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة