إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-03-2010, 09:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello, all... Months ago, we dealt with this security token issue for a 2nd time on one of our forums.

I ended up having to do a whole new style due to some firefox users persistently getting the security token error. Well, finally fixed it months ago and all was good until a few days ago.

Out of the blue last week, a lot of people started getting the security token error. I've even started getting it for the first time. It's indiscriminate this time. happening on pc and mac, multiple different browsers, etc.

Absolutely nothing has changed on our forum since the last time this was fixed. So, it seems odd that it would start causing issues for everyone all of the sudden when nothing has changed on our boards.

I've been through all the fixes in the past more times than I care to count. Was wondering if anyone knew what may have caused this to suddenly begin occurring again when nothing has changed on our end and if there might be a different fix as going through and adding that 2nd line appears to be fruitless this time.

Thanks for any suggestions.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة