إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-26-2010, 04:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I know that this sounds like a support question for an existing vB installation, but bear with me...

I've been asked to take over a vB3 forum for a client. Their previous web admin has left and will not supply them with admin access to their website nor will they supply them with their license details despite technically being owned by my customer and not them. They do have all the access controls that they need to their physical web space and database, however.

This has become critical as their current web host has currently suspended the account due to continued CPU load limit violation on the image.php file. As a result, I can't physically get in through the web front end to make myself an admin. We might be able to persuade their webhost for leniency, but I doubt it. From the sounds of things, patience has run out...

So, ultimately, this is now a question of whether I can do a fresh install of vB4 on a new license and migrate the vB3 content and users into it. If the answer to that is yes, then a purchase of a new (non-upgrade) vB4 license becomes a no-brainer for them. If the answer is no then my client will accept that they have lost all their previous data and do a full market evaluation on which vendor's software they should purchase.

Kind regards,
Graham.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة