إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-21-2010, 01:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Last night, I started using Amazon Affiliate ads on my forum, http://www.phillysportscentral.com/forums/forum.php, and since then, I've been having site issues.

For example, if I read a thread and then go back to the thread display, it still looks like the thread is unread.

Also, here are some example comments from my site's users today:

Quote:
if I post in a thread and if I go back to look at the thread I don't see my post or if anyone else posted after the first time I looked at the thread until I do a manual refresh to see the latest post. It also happens when I log in, it acts like I am not logged in until I refresh and then I see my control panel and other options.

To be sure I tried it on IE on another PC and had the same problem(s).

Quote:
I also have to refresh the page to make it show that I'm logged in.

Quote:
It's not cache/cookies as I've gone through all that to try to fix it. The 2nd PC I tried it on had never been to this site and had the same issue. Just started today, so maybe something is happening with how it's handling cookies/sessions.

I have not made any other changes to the site.

I have placed ads under the header, above the footer, and under the thread display. I also created a Forum Sidebar HTML block and put some ad code in there.

Since these issues started, I have disabled and re-enabled the ads, and completely deleted and re-created the Forum Sidebar HTML block. No change.

Any thoughts/ideas/help out there?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة