إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تجربتي مع واقي الشمس من سيباميد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أفضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالقاهرة (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: رؤية الحرامية في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تفطير صائم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤيا الخيل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: وفاة الام في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل شركة نقل وشحن اثاث بخميس (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحلم بالعصير (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مباشرات قهوه قهوجي وصبابين في جده 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير رؤية القط الاسود في البيت (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-09-2010, 03:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Please don't get this the wrong way but please overwork the default layout with some love. Specially the CMS layout looks very poor and simple in some cases, not even some padding space for the input fields, missing spaces, content hits navigation, text and icons are not on the same line, ... I really did and do like the vB 3.x table layout, not because of the tables only because it has a face and all is in place like it should, it costs way more time to do the trick with xhtml compilant solutions but it is possible for the most used browsers, lets not talk about IE6 anymore

I hope i won't get a reply that i can change it to what ever i like, because thats true but also not practicable in real life. If i do change all the small issues i got with the layout, i will have to revert a lot of the templates (maybe all of them) during or after the next update.

Just a few margin's and padding's would do the trick for most of the eye catching things. Maybe a few other layout changes, perhaps whitespace changes for lots of not really needed like breaks.

I can't belive i am the only one with this opinion or am i?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة