إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم رجل يلاحقني للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الفأر للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الأحذية الشرقية: الأناقة في مناسباتك الرسمية وإطلالتك اليومية (آخر رد :raqm1)       :: طرق التخلص من رائحة الحوض الكريهة (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: كيف تحافظ على أثاثك أثناء نقله؟ (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: اكل اللحم في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: عود مروكي: جوهرة التراث العطري (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: من جربت لبان الذكر للحامل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيفية تسليك مجاري المطبخ بطرق سهلة (آخر رد :شيماءحمدي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-30-2010, 07:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I told this guy I had bought a new license, he still had Godaddy freeze my entire hosting account.
If Jelsoft paid someone to reply to tech support issues in a timely manner, instead of this cretin, they would be far better off.

This is not an issue, as I have explained to this fellow twice previously.

Here is the latest email I sent him (yesterday):

I'm in the process of taking it down, the new site is almost there.
I have already provided you my new license number, Dwight

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 11:32 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: DMCA Notification of Copyright Infringement @ http://humanism.ws/forums/ IP: 72.167.232.144

DMCA NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Date: 29 March 2010

I have simply moved the site to reviewexchange.org/forum and am copying over files (now completed). If you restore my access I will delete the remaining files immediately.

Dwight Jones

Here is my license information:

Thank you for ordering from Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. This email is a tax receipt for order number ______________. Further details about the products and services ordered are included in a seperate email.

Please keep a copy of this e-mail for your records.

If you would like a copy of this receipt in an invoice format, please click this link:
http://www.vbulletin.com/r.php?p=FBF...ee9c23c751571c

---- Purchase Information --------------------------------------------

Purchase ID: ______________ (Mar 01st '10 05:42pm)

- vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite @ 285.00 USD (VBSCD2C575)

Total Order Value: 285.00 USD
Total Paid: 285.00 USD
(Note: Code in brackets is the related license number.)

---- Contact Information ---------------------------------------------

If you have any queries about this order, please contact our sales team via email at [email protected], quoting order number
FBF8D5AC6122

Contact Address:
vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor El Segundo, California 90245 United States

Thank you for your business!

vBulletin Sales Team

-----Original Message-----
From: GoDaddy.com Copyright Claims Dept. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:46 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Copyright Dispute for HUMANISM.WS

Dear Dwight Jones,

We have received notification of copyright infringement(s) taking place on your site HUMANISM.WS. It has come to our attention that the website found at this domain name contains material being displayed without the consent of the owner/copyright holder.

This is a violation of your Hosting Services agreement ( http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/legal_...d=HOSTING%5FSA
), as well as your Domain Name Registration Agreement ( http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/legal_...ageid=REG%5FSA
). I have attached the original notification we received on this matter as well to help you identify the problem.

This notification was submitted in harmony with the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)and our Copyright and Trademark Dispute Policy.
Please review GoDaddy's Trademark and Copyright Policy found at https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/legal..._trademark.asp

In accordance to this policy, as well as your hosting agreement, we have suspended this hosting account until this matter can be resolved, or you submit a complete Counter Notification as described in the Copyright section of the policy. You have 10 days to send a complete Counter Notification in accordance with the policy.

PLEASE NOTE:
We are not a court, nor are we dictating who, if anyone, has the rights to the work(s) in question. We are merely acting in accordance with the DMCA requirements for Hosting Providers. If there is a dispute as to the ownership of the content, that should be addressed in a court of law. As a result, situations, circumstances, and details do not usually need to be submitted to GoDaddy.com or it's affiliates.

A list of the specific portions of your site in question are listed below. For detailed questions, you will need to contact the Complainant at the address listed below.

Description of the Infringement(s)

SEE ATTACHED NOTIFICATION

Complainant:

SEE ATTACHED NOTIFICATION

In order to resolve this situation and re-activate your site, you have 2 options.

Option 1. Remove the content in question.
In order to reactivate the site in question we will need you to provide the following information in a single email response:

A. An electronic signature. (This can be a scanned copy of your physical signature, or as simple as typing your full name.)
B. Identification of the material in question.
C. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the material has either been removed or will promptly be removed.

Option 2. Submit a complete Counter Notification on the works in question in accordance with our Copyright Dispute policy. (See Above) You will need to reply, via email and include all of the following elements.

A. An electronic signature of the Infringer. (This can be a scanned
copy of your physical signature, or as simple as typing your full name.)
B. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
C. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
D. The Infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district of Arizona, or if the Infringer's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Go Daddy may be found, and that the Infringer will accept service of process from the Complaining Party or an agent of such Party.

PLEASE NOTE:
The term "The Infringer" is used for identification purposes only. This is not an indication of any alleged guilt or innocence.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Copyright Claims Department
GoDaddy.com
[email protected]

ARID1009
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع