إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-27-2010, 04:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I run a forum that I love dearly, but no longer have the time or energy to dedicate to running it. My community has grown large enough where I can no longer manage it. I am not willing to pay the server costs, and donations have been insufficient in covering the long term costs of the community I've grown.

So I've been thinking of how I could "give the keys away", where the community I've grown still exists but someone else takes the reins. How could I do this? The domain name is registered to me, the VB license is registered to me, the database is mine. I'm not sure the best strategy for handing these things over to someone else. I'm sure there are lots of volunteers in the community I run, but how to actually transfer these things to them seems difficult.

I was thinking about registering a new domain name for the forums that are separate from my actual site, moving the database to that new name, and then... Well I'm stumped. Would someone else have to have a server and domain name then? And then I just give the database to them? Or they have the VB license and, could they import the VB database from my community? I'm confused.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة