إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-21-2010, 10:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

A lot of people are talking about a story that surfaced on Twitter this past week that, while unconfirmed, has raised eyebrows.

The poster of the story - hotrod1964 - revealed that he recently visited an Apple Store and, upon a sales associate discovering that the man's iPod Touch was jailbroken, the store's manager was summoned. The manager allegedly lambasted hotrod1964 about his “illegal iPod Touch.” When the "hacker" refused to turn over his device or his driver's license, security was called in.

hotrod1964, however, stood his ground and refused to turn over his iPod Touch unless a "judge ordered him" to do so. After threatening to sue Apple, it seems the authorities managed to calm the manager and hotrod1964 made it out of the store unscathed and with his jailbroken device in hand.

After this story first started circulating online, a crazy rumor began that proposed Apple had initiated a new confiscation policy for its Apple Store employees. In other words, if an illegal device - i.e., jailbroken iPhone/iPod - is found, it must be promptly taken from the customer and authorities should be called. I have a lot of friends who have truthfully been freaked out by this "news."

Here's the reality of the situation. There is no such policy in place that anyone is aware of. And if you go to an Apple Store, the sales associates have no authority to take your jailbroken device by force or coercion. Based on a personal experience at an Apple Store by yours truly this weekend, I can tell you that my iPhone was never, ever in jeopardy of being captured by a sales associate - one who was fully aware of my "illegal device."

If there is a confiscation policy in place, it certainly wasn't enforced at the Apple Store I visited - a visit, by the way, that was made strictly to debunk this ridiculous rumor and calm the anxieties of my friends who suddenly think the "Apple Police" are out to get them.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة