إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-19-2010, 12:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi there,

The board I'm currently running seems to be working fairly well, and I'm mostly happy with it. However I've decided I want to moderate the users so that I can be sure about who can see what. I mostly chose this because I had enormous problems with AdBots on a previous forum and would much rather do it this way around.

Anyway, the default message that appears at the top of the screen when an unregistered user views the page suggests that they might want to check out the FAQ or Register. Obviously most of them see that and assume they need to register to post, do so, and then get confused when I delete their account despite me mentioning it in *READ ME NAOW!!!!!111* topics.

I'd quite like to avoid this if possible so I was wondering if there was a way I can edit what that message said to tell them that they do not need to register to post in the "recruitment" forum? I've been searching through the vBulletin options, user registration options, templates etc. trying to found it and had no luck so far.

If you're not clear which message I mean then here's a link, it should be along the top, under the navbar!

Also I'm not sure if this is due to vB or the vBa CMPS so appologies if it's a CMPS thing, wasn't trying to waste anybody's time!

Cheers,

jbstans
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة