إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم رجل يلاحقني للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الفأر للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الأحذية الشرقية: الأناقة في مناسباتك الرسمية وإطلالتك اليومية (آخر رد :raqm1)       :: طرق التخلص من رائحة الحوض الكريهة (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: كيف تحافظ على أثاثك أثناء نقله؟ (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: اكل اللحم في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: عود مروكي: جوهرة التراث العطري (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: من جربت لبان الذكر للحامل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيفية تسليك مجاري المطبخ بطرق سهلة (آخر رد :شيماءحمدي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-12-2010, 08:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,614
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi…I am prepping to upgrade from 3.8.4 to the 4.0.1 CMS. Currently my forums reside in www.mysite.com/forums. I have been running VB 3.8 concurrent with Joomla 1.5. With this new CMS I am eliminating Joomla except for VirtueMart which will serve as my shop. Joomla has always resided in it’s own directory as well. In the root of Mysite I have routed using .htaccess to Joomla as the main page.

With the new 4.0 CMS I want to install that into my root Mysite directory, but I want to keep the forums where they are. I also want to keep my database intact. Does anyone have any recommendations as how to go about doing an upgrade like this??

My initial plan was to do this:
  1. Backup the current database
  2. Create a new database
  3. Install 3.8.4 to the root of www.mysite.com
  4. Restore the backup database to the new database
  5. Rename www.mysite.com/forums to www.mysite.com/forumsold
  6. Upgrade the CMS 4.0 over the root
That seems like a right order and the thing to do, but I am not sure how to get the forums back into /forums. Would some guru give me direction here?

There are two other points that I am concerned with as well:
  1. In a test run in a PRIVATE test directory, the upgrade got to Step 9 and then my database gave an error about an image exceeding the size in kb. And it stopped cold. This was on a fresh install of 3.8.4 with a restored database that was working, with no mods installed in VB…trying to upgrade to 4.0.1.
  2. If I enable the SEO will my hardcoded links in posts that point to www.mysite.com/forums/forum.php? etc. still work?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions, offers, aid, help, guidance, and well-wishes!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة