إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-10-2010, 08:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Morning,

New to VB and trying to implement some paid subscription options into my forum.

Some background on what I want to do: the subscription equates to a year club membership fee - x dollars. You also have the option to add a spouse (another dollar amount) and then an option to add additional family members (price x n).

Not sure if this is outside the boundaries of intended use or not. Anyway..

Option 1: Using quantities of subscriptions: I do not see any method of adding quantity to the subscription so it makes it difficult for the head of the household to do a one stop purchase. Would involve adding fields for the quantity of that specific subscription.

Option 2: Assuming the spouse/family member is a forum member. It would be nice if there was an option to pay subscription for that family member. If this was possible, then the head of the household could just purchase subscriptions for that forum member? Would involve being able to link multiple subscriptions of a single type as a 'gift' to another forum member.

Does this make any sense? As the forum is our club's primary communication tool now, it would be awesome to integrate the full membership payment as part of it.

Any thoughts?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة