إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-03-2010, 07:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

All,

Appreciate some input on this. I naturally thought VBSEO would be compatible and now I have upgraded and found out it will be compatible if I shell out $149. VBSEO was extremely hard work and the support was quite poor for me to get to where I felt I was happy with the product. Was I happy in the end ? No idea, as I have no idea how my site would have done if I had not installed it or if I had installed it and not gone through the painstaking process of critique, learning technical speak and putting in a good few weeks of effort.

Sorry, moan over.

Anyway, with the new VB4 it seems there are a number of things I can do that mean VBSEO (it's not so much the cost - it's the effort) is maybe not so necessary any more. Yeah yeah yeah - VB will never be as good as VBSEO - we all know that and if you want it confirmed just ask on the VBSEO forum.

My main point is - has anyone done a basic - optimise your VB4 site using it's own SEO by doing x, y, z - And then you will not need VBSEO - Or even, if you do x, y, z and don't use VBSEO - you will only miss out on abc functionallity - so don't worry about it.

Looking really for helpful advice and pointers for a non-techie with not much of a clue about SEO.

W
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة