إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-02-2010, 04:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi vBulletin Team,

I started playing around with the new vb4 Suite and have a question regarding the new CMS feature.
This user brought it already to the point during the beta phase:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...MS-Will-it-be-
multilanguage&highlight=multilanguage

If you run a board with more than one language you have to create an entry for each article in each language. Well this is not perfect but it will work.
What does not work and what is unacceptable is that the article link does not change on the portal page based on the selected language cause it means multilanguage boards will have a lot of links to handle.

For each language of an article one link or always everything in language specific sections.
Thats not very clever.

At the moment I am using vbCMS from here http://www.vbdesigns.de/products/vbu...ystem-1-5.html for my 3.8.x page and this addon can already handle multilanguage boards.
I was expecting that vBulletin can also do this.

This is not the only area where people running multilanguage boards see that the vB Team is not working the same way every time. Some areas are using phrases so you can translate them, others are not.

The vBulletin package does contain more and more features like album, cms, blog and so on so its logic that most boards will offer their service for a wider range of users speaking different languages.
Being able to reflect this on the vbulletin site is very important I think.

Can you please thinks this over and rework this?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة