إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm having to reduce the size of my database and I've been purging posts and doing other things to clear out space.

I've noticed that despite this, my postindex table has not changed in size at all, regardless of what changes have been made. Purging posts, rebuilding search index, repairing and optimizing tables - nothing. I've trimmed a nearly 650MB database in half, but I still have a 120MB postindex table that is almost as large as my post table, and hasn't moved an inch.

I'm led to believe that the postindex table has to do with database search, but I would have thought that would change when I 1) purged ~100MB of posts and 2) rebuilt the search index. That seemed to affect the searchcore and searchcore_text tables, but the postindex table remained the same.

My question is whether or not the postindex table is even being used with 4.0. I would think with all the changes that were made to the forum in general that it would have moved in some way, but since it didn't I wasn't sure if this was a remnant from 3.8 and if it was, I was curious as to what else was remaining that I could get rid of.

Any thoughts? Does anyone who installed vB 4.0 fresh have a list of the tables that were created when they installed?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة