إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-17-2010, 04:02 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,

I have created a plugin for forums which uses User Profile Fields. I have a problem with permissions of the fields though. I like these fields be only visible to the user and some to be editable by the user while others require admin to set the fields.

Problem #1:
If I set a field to be "Private Field" in user profile field settings, it wont be accessible through $post[fieldX] in php of the plugin either, so I can't use it.

Problem #2:
If a field is private but isn't editable by the user, then it's not visible to the user either. Private fields which are also editable do work fine, but I can't allow users to change some of the fields but only display the value.

Problem #3:
I tried to create a User Profile Field Category, but while $post[fieldX] works in this case the problem is that you can't set default privacy option for the category (the default is "Everyone") and there is no "None" option in the privacy settings for the category (only "Everyone", "Registered Members", "Your Contacts" and "Your Friends").

So, how can I create private fields which are accessible through $post[fieldX] and so that all the private fields are also visible to the user regardless if those are editable or not?

Thanks, Jarkko
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة