إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-13-2010, 07:49 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The spam posts were fairly easy at first to deal with. If the register name looked real I would authorize the account. Or wait a few days and see if the email bounced. Then I would just go to administatior and delete and ban the user.

Yesterday a very famous DJ sent me a message to remove his account because he was receiving spam from my domain account. I thought that is impossibe but then I realized that the spam bots are getting smarter. They now join with some dumb message that says something like. "Hello I am New I Hope This is Posted In the Correct Place, if Not Mods, Please Move it." Then the account proceeds to send Spam and non-sense via Private Messages.

I have activated the Spam Asikmet feature and I hope that helps. Any ideas how to deal with the spam bots that join and dont actual post non-sense that make it clear that they are spammers but send annoying spam Private Messates.

I posted a message on the forum alerting my users to tell me if they get Private Messages that contain spam. Many said, "Oh, I dont remember their name but did get some which I deleted."

Now they know but I was wodering what can be done. I was thinking of sending each pending user a second private email asking them to send me a message back so that I know they are an actual user and want to join but this is not going to work since the number joining is growing

Any help would be appreciated. Also how does the Askitmet spam feature work ? I dont use the blog feature yet and am wondering if it will work on my Forums ?

Thanks.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة