إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-09-2010, 03:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Slowly but surely, we are fixing the style of one of our forums after upgrading to vB 4.0.

The forum is at www.rockoids.com/forum in case anyone wants to check it out and assist in some minor issues.

1. The navigation settings in the Header are all right, except for the arrow to the right of Notifications, which remains white even though the text is black. The style manual says to use the header_link_color function to fix this. It doesn't work. Suggestions?

2. In the text edit/entry area where you post a new message: I'd like to increase the font size, but it's not at all clear which setting to use. Anyone?

3. Whenever I try to insert a banner add in the Heading 2 area via the Advertising feature, the ad (now turned off) is placed below the baseline of logo image on the right (in other words the header expands by approximately that amount). I want to center that banner vertically within the boundaries of the header space instead. How does one do that?

Assistance is appreciated.

Peace,
Gene
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك