إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-02-2010, 04:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The forums look good. Everything graphic wise is working well, but the functions are not working. I cannot post anything, sticky anything, etc. When I try to post it goes to a blank page. You cannot add images using the image button in posts. When I try to sticky something it says Invalid Action Specified. The private messages inbox page is blank and previously before I made the website have a max width the inbox was all jumbled on the right side of the site, but now its gone.

What I did that probably caused this was upgrade the 3.84 forums which were located in the root/forums directory to 4.0. And then I moved the 4.0 suite to the root from the /forums, because the home page was at root/forums which wasn't right. I fear this messed up a ton of things. Does anyone have any advice?

Best Regards
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Reply with Quote functionality changed? Bug? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-05-2010 08:00 PM
Forum Reply with Quote functionality changed? Bug? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-05-2010 07:50 PM
Forums vB Search Functionality محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-05-2010 03:44 PM
Forum No functionality on the forums - HELP!!!! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-02-2010 03:40 AM
Forum No functionality on the forums - HELP!!!! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-02-2010 03:30 AM

الساعة الآن 10:48 AM