إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-01-2010, 09:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

In order to install vBulletin 4.0 I have to upgrade my database from MySQL 4 to 5.

These are messages from my host provider

Quote:
I just attempted the conversion process and I got the following errors:

Dumping xmydatabase-1
Warning (Code 1265): Data truncated for column 'method' at row 2 ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 5340: Duplicate entry 'aipa' for key 2

The first generally indicates that a text field has too much data in it resulting in the data being cut short.

The second generally indicates that an auto_increment field has a manually modified value (probably a 0) in it.

These problems need to be corrected by you before we can continue.

and Quote:
Unfortunately it isn't something I can just tell you how to fix. The line numbers that it reported are relative to our processed mysqldump so they don't relate to a record that you can look up easily.

The root of the problem is that there is data in your database that is not compatible with the MySQL v5 conversion process (this is why we haven't just upgraded everyone already). You have to find the bad data and modify it (or the table definition constraining it) so that it can be fed into MySQL v5.

If it helps the line numbers are relative to the output of: mysqldump -q -e -B --hex-blob=true --add-drop-table xmydatabase-1

I have no idea where to start with fixing this and any help appreciated
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Database Keeps crashing with MySQL Errors? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-23-2010 08:30 AM
Forum MYSQL errors محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-28-2010 02:50 PM
Forum Help me with some of MySQL errors محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-08-2010 09:20 PM
Forum Mysql errors and bots? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-28-2010 02:00 AM
Getting MySQL database failure errors. Possible hacking attempts? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-09-2009 06:30 AM

الساعة الآن 05:13 PM